Complaint Review: Schizophrenia.com

• Updated: Sun, December 04, 2011

• Reported By: firespurity — yukon Oklahoma United States of America
Schizophrenia.com

Schizophrenia.com Rude, not helpful, judgmental, accusing, Internet

*Consumer Comment: What was in your post?

I am the spouse of a person with schizophrenia and was having an issue so I found this site claiming to be a source of information and support for those dealing with schizophrenia. I made a post describing the situation.

The response was for my post to get deleted. I assumed it had been a site glitch, so I reposted. A member responded that I was delusional? (I put a question mark because this was confusing). I responded by asking what I had said that was delusional, and added more detail thinking I had just failed to make my point clearly. The same person responded calling me a horrible person. I then called this person horrible in return. I was then slowly kicked off. Later the moderator told me I had apparently harassed a moderator, I had apparently used profanity, and apparently I had done all this on my multiple accounts.

I email her personally to ask why i was being treated this way and to explain my situation, but my response was that they had experience dealing with users making multiple accounts to cause drama. I was falsely accused. If this is an advocacy site, they need to be supportive. I never did any of these these things. And what response I did get was that I was lying and no one cared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schizophreniacom/internet/Schizophreniacom-Rude-not-helpful-judgmental-accusing-Internet-804957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schizophrenia.com

What was in your post?

AUTHOR: SleepingInsomniac - (United States of America)

Are you sure that nothing in your post could have been taken the wrong way?  Something that you typed might have sounded innocent to you, but sounded offensive to a reader.