Complaint Review: Schlee & Stillman LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: mbrown12 — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Schlee & Stillman LLC
P.O. Box 251298 West Bloomfield, Michigan United States of America

Schlee & Stillman LLC David Schlee New lawyer on bad Wolpoff and Abrahmson judgment never sent monthly creditors report West Bloomfield, Michigan

In 2005 a law firm called Wolpoff and Abrahmson got a judgment against me for Discover Bank.  That company imploded and they never served me on the original judgment so I had no idea that it happened. Sometime in 2011 Schlee and Stillman took over the case and got a writ to garnish my wages (25%). They have never sent me any paperwork.  When I noticed "lien 1" on a pay stub I wanted to call the FBI to report interstate wire fraud! I found out what happened from my employer, but Schlee and Stillman have never given me any paperwork, including:

1. A copy of the writ of garnishment
2. Monthly reports detailing amount paid, principle, interest ect.
3.Why an amount larger than the judgment amount was reported owed by me from my employers payroll services.

If anyone has dealt with them before any info would be appreciated.  I have no idea how they are calculating interest or if this is all legal.  The original attorney also transmitted the judgment to another jurisdiction, so it looks like two judgments on my credit report and transunion does not seem to understand this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schlee-Stillman-LLC/West-Bloomfield-Michigan-48325/Schlee-Stillman-LLC-David-Schlee-New-lawyer-on-bad-Wolpoff-and-Abrahmson-judgment-never-1017978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schlee & Stillman LLC