Complaint Review: Schlotzsky's Deli

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2004

• Reported By:Southaven Mississippi
Schlotzsky's Deli
875 W. Poplar Collierville,, Tennessee U.S.A.

Schlotzsky's Deli 3 inch hair found in food and bad rude service ripoff Collierville Tennessee

I found a hair in my sandwich at Schlotzsky's Deli and the manager would not give me a refund for the sandwich. She told me I can only replace it. She was also very rude after I asked for my money back. I still have the sandwich with the hair in and its matches the hair from the manager whom was making my sandwich. I have called and spoke with the owner of the Schlotzsk's Deli and she would not listen to what I had to say. I still have the sandwich with the hair in it that perfectly matches the hair of the manager. The owner of the store told me over the phone that since my sandwich was half eating I should be lucky to get a sandwich back. I didn't find a hair in it until I started on the other half of my sandwich and I stopped eating it and called the store immediately afterwards. Also I didn't receive a sandwich or a refund.

Jason
Southaven, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schlotzskys-Deli/Collierville-Tennessee-38125-0036/Schlotzskys-Deli-3-inch-hair-found-in-food-and-bad-rude-service-ripoff-Collierville-Tenne-92110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schlotzsky's Deli