Complaint Review: Schlotzsky's

9016 N. Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: (800) 846-2867
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Schlotzsky's has theives who work for them. I paid for extra frosting in a container. A man who works their claims he put my frosting on one roll. I should have gotten two containers bottom line. Phoenix, Arizona

Schlotzsky's personel stole from me. Claims he put what I ask for on a roll instead of in a small container. I should of had two containers of frostings and got none.

Schlotzsky's people who work for them lie. I ask to speak to district manager or a phone number and was given a smirk. I called the 800 number on my reciept and informed the company of my intent.

I was sent a corporate card of $10.00 to spend and never got my money back. I spent $13.11 in the store. I still have the reciept.

I still want my money back. I want to speak with the district manager or owner. I will file a complaint with the BBB.

I was stolen from by frosting and my money was pocketed. This person should be fired. I should have gotten a corporate card for the money of the value I spent at their store on 5/27/2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schlotzskys/Phoenix-Arizona-85051/Schlotzskys-has-theives-who-work-for-them-I-paid-for-extra-frosting-in-a-container-A-ma-750124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schlotzsky's