Complaint Review: Schlumb Global Financial Group of Publishers Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Jeanette — Lehigh Acres Florida U.S.A.
Schlumb Global Financial Group of Publishers Sweepstakes
8200 Fraser Street Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America
  • Phone: 1-450-369-0422
  • Web: N/A
  • Category: Lottery

Schlumb Global Financial Group of Publishers Sweepstakes Ms Susan Becker ALMOST GOT ME! Because I am one of those people who enters every contest out there, I really believed this was for real. I deposited the check but got to thinking about it a decided to check the compu Vancouver, British Columbia

Because I am one of those people who enters every contest I come a cross I really believed I could have been a winner. (Although I've never won anything before.) So I deposited the check, then got to thinking about it and only then checked out the computer. Should have done that first.
  I called as instructed and am supposed to call back when the check clears so the rest of my winnings can be sent by courier. Right, like that's going to happen!
  So far it looks like I will only be out the cost of a bad check charge, but for all others out there who hold out hope of being a big winner, BEWARE!! Do a computer check BEFORE you take another step!!
  I went to the local police station and they basically said there is nothing they can do. They don't have the resources to track anything that isn't local so unless you know of some government agency getting involved and tracking this stuff down, just be careful!!!
  Best luck to everyone,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schlumb-Global-Financial-Group-of-Publishers-Sweepstakes/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5C-3Y5/Schlumb-Global-Financial-Group-of-Publishers-Sweepstakes-Ms-Susan-Becker-ALMOST-GOT-ME-Be-601643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schlumb Global Financial Group of Publishers Sweepstakes