Complaint Review: Schoharie CPS

Schoharie CPS
105 division street Cobleskill, New York United States of America

Schoharie CPS Schoharie Cps Cobleskill , New York

*General Comment: Hey Sherry

I was under CPS for over 2 years and in and out of court I had to deal with CPS lawyer run his mouth when my lawyerly was not present and a case worker made a false statement about my friend and my little girl walking down the street and and at that time my friend was in jail my parents could not watch my little girl I had to go ever ware with my mom and dad when my little girl wanted to go with them now my little girl will not let me go anywhere by my self since this went on with CPS.. I just got turnd in and had to deal with them for 90 days I now some one that got turned in and did not go throw a 90 dayinvastagas and I'm like I got to be on it for more then 2 years for false statements. They took my little girl for 5 days and now she won't leave my side Schoharie Cps messed up my and my family's life... What can I do to get mine and my family's life back.. I had a  case work tell me that its my last name that's why I'm on Cps from 2 years... I won't them to pay for what they did to me and my family... Please help me and my family

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schoharie-CPS/Cobleskill-New-York-12043/Schoharie-CPS-Schoharie-Cps-Cobleskill-New-York-1038664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schoharie CPS

#1 General Comment

Hey Sherry

AUTHOR: Jesse E. Finn - ()

Can you shoot an email over to me at JesseEFinn@gmail.com and explain the story in detail? Names are extremely important. Also please include any good aspects, if they're any, as we really need to differentiate between who is doing what they're supposed to and who isn't.

You can also pop on over to the FB page "End Schoharie DSS Corruption":

Post your story on the discussion board. If you want to remain anonymous though, send it by email and I'll add it to the document built for you as is. (Provided you give me permission to publish the email, as the documents are public)

I'm really sorry it took so long to get back. I hope everything works out for you though and trust me, we will get something fixed over there. Okay? Just hang in there.