Complaint Review: School of Rock - Frisco, Texas

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: concernedparent — Frisco Texas United States of America
School of Rock - Frisco, Texas
Main Sreet in Frisco Frisco, Texas United States of America

School of Rock - Frisco, Texas School of Rock Double Charged Credit Card - Deceitful Frisco, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service is our #1 Priority - Please let me correct our mistake

We were charged once (nearly $200) on the first of the month and without warning charged again near the middle of the month. All charges were to be made once per month on the same day, according to the contract. We called and the guy we talked to was rude and misleading, he said he was making the necessary changes to our account and refunding our money, no refund was given.

To boot, we're a military family and NO discounts are given at the school of rock for military families ... At least that's what this guy told us.

We have never missed a payment, never been late on a payment, and we have never paid by any other means than credit card.

In our opinion these people should not be entrusted with your credit card. Pay in cash!

Be careful... We will now need to waste hours of time canceling our credit cards, and issuing new ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/School-of-Rock-Frisco-Texas/Frisco-Texas-75034/School-of-Rock-Frisco-Texas-School-of-Rock-Double-Charged-Credit-Card-Deceitful-Frisc-842433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on School of Rock - Frisco, Texas

Customer Service is our #1 Priority - Please let me correct our mistake

AUTHOR: Kristin Leigh - (United States of America)

My name is Kristin, and I am the manager at School of Rock in Frisco. I want to apologize sincerely for this incident. We are a family oriented business and never want our customers to be dissatisfied!!  We take pride in our customer service, so the fact that you were not treated with kindness is very upsetting. I hope you will accept my apology and attempt to correct it.

You are absolutely correct in that our normal monthly tuition is charged on the 1st of the month. Without knowing more about your account, it is hard to see why there was another charge in the middle of the month.  Sometimes when clients get behind on tuition, they ask to charge their card on the 1st and the 15th to get caught up. You said you are on auto-pay and never missed a payment, so I can assume that is not the case. Sometimes clients add programs mid-month (like extra lessons or band rehearsals) but you did not mention that either. All I can assume is that there was an error with our billing system.  We are not perfect, and if this ever happens, we take the necessary steps to correct it by immediately refunding your card on file. It sounds like you did not receive the refund, so please email me directly so I can look into your account, and take care of this matter.

In going forward, please do not hesitate to email or call me, so that I can help get you taken care of. Whether it be a billing issue, or help with tuition (like the military discount) that is what we are here for.  Again, we want to provide excellent customer service to each of our clients. This is something that my staff and I are constantly aware of, and striving towards. I sincerely apologize that we dropped the ball with you and your family. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kristin Leigh: KLeigh@SchoolofRock.com