satisfaction

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2007

• Reported By:Lehigh Acres Florida
Sci*Stamps.com
Sci*Stamps.com Internet U.S.A.

Sci*Stamps.com falsely removed $15.99 twice in one day from my checking account. Ripoff Internet

I checked my bank account and was overdrawn. When I checked to see why, I noticed that this company Sci*Stamps.com had withdrawn $15.99 twice in one day from my account. On top of that I had overdraft fees and ended up not having enough to make my car payment.

I had to call the company where my car loan is thru and I have never been late before on my payments to them. I'm trying to build my credit up.

My landlord was not happy over a partial payment and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about week to week items. It has made a perfectly decent paycheck, turn upside down and put me behind again.

Judy
Lehigh Acres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2007 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SciStampscom/internet/SciStampscom-falsely-removed-1599-twice-in-one-day-from-my-checking-account-Ripoff-In-245044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sci*Stamps.com