Complaint Review: Scooter Movie Shop

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Indiana United States of America
Scooter Movie Shop

Scooter Movie Shop Ordered 2 movies in December. Scooter charged my credit card, and never sent the movies. My email inquiries were NEVER responded to. BUYER BEWARE!!!! Internet

I ordered 2 movies in December as a birthday gift.  Scooter Movie Shop charged my credit card, and I have never received any information about my purchase besides an initial order confirmation.  I still have not received the movies I paid $32 for.  This shop has not responded to any email inquiries about my order, and there is no phone number listed.  At this point, I feel I have been scammed.  How can Scooter Movie Shop get away with this scam?  Beware of Scooter Movie Shop!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movie-Shop/internet/Scooter-Movie-Shop-Ordered-2-movies-in-December-Scooter-charged-my-credit-card-and-nev-999425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movie Shop