Complaint Review: Scooter Movie shop

• Reported By: Bob W. — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Scooter Movie shop
7371 Atlas Walk Way, Internet United States of America

Scooter Movie shop They got my Money, but no movie! Internet

Just like the other person who complained, I too have had the same dealing. I sent away for a movie on the internet on April 10th. I was told that my movie would be processed in 2 to 3 days. It is now April 25th & no movie yet. I have sent them 3 voice mails which doesn't even say the name of their store; no answer. I have also sent them 2 e-mails; no reply.  They charged my AmEx card on the same day I placed my order, but no movie or the common courtesy to 1. return my phone calls 2. answer my e-mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movie-shop/internet/Scooter-Movie-shop-They-got-my-Money-but-no-movie-Internet-873666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movie shop