Complaint Review: Scooter Movies Shop

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Austin Texas United States of America
Scooter Movies Shop
Miramar, Florida United States of America

Scooter Movies Shop Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com took my money & did not send the DVD I ordered Miramar, Florida

Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop Took my money & did not send items Internet

On December 14th, 2012 I ordered a DVD from Scooter Movies and promptly received a confirmation e-mail stating I should receive the DVD in 5-7 days. 10 days later I contacted them via e-mail, and have not heard back. They also promptly took my payment and I would like it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movies-Shop/Miramar-Florida-33027/Scooter-Movies-Shop-ScooterScooterMoviesShopcom-took-my-money-did-not-send-the-DVD-I-987815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movies Shop