Complaint Review: Scooter Movies Shop

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Medford Oregon United States of America
Scooter Movies Shop

Scooter Movies Shop Charged My Account! Order Number Accquired. NO MOVIE SHIPPED!!! Internet

I ordered a movie almost a month ago.  I was told my movie would ship within 3-5 days.  I contacted the company multiple times with the email address listed.  NO response.  My credit card was charged.  I request a refund immediately!  But even more preferable would be to receive the movie I ordered!!  What a scam!  Extremely disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movies-Shop/internet/Scooter-Movies-Shop-Charged-My-Account-Order-Number-Accquired-NO-MOVIE-SHIPPED-Int-987181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movies Shop