Complaint Review: Scooter Movies Shop

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: Madonna Khan-Singh — Carlingford Other Australia
Scooter Movies Shop

Scooter Movies Shop Took my payment but failed to deliver the goods. Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Received!

*Author of original report: Now ScooterMoviesShop Claims The Order Was Under A Different Name

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order under different name

*Author of original report: No Order Found? I Can Log On And Find It

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No order found???

I paid this site for two movies which never arrived. It'd be possible for the seller to defend its reputation by claiming that the movies got lost in the post, and I was willing to accept that had the seller offered it as a defence. However, as the seller refused to answer any of my emails, I'm only left with one possible answer.

Make up your own mind. I won't be back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movies-Shop/internet/Scooter-Movies-Shop-Took-my-payment-but-failed-to-deliver-the-goods-Internet-928957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movies Shop

Refund Received!

AUTHOR: Madonna Khan-Singh - (Australia)

Well, it's taken over a month, several unanswered emails and finally a report and several updates on this site, but finally ScooterMoviesShop has refunded my payment.

Now ScooterMoviesShop Claims The Order Was Under A Different Name

AUTHOR: Madonna Khan-Singh - (Australia)

ScooterMoviesShop has now claimed that the order was under a different name. WRONG! It was in my name. Why would I order it under someone else's name? What they have done is to assume that my user name in RipoffReport was also the name under which I'd placed my order to them. Shows how much of a grip they have on their own ordering system. Had they answered any of the three emails I'd previously sent them, they wouldn't have been confused about which order I was referring to.

They have told me that they are in the process of refunding my money, due to the fact that they don't have the item they advertised. So, now we also have an admission that they advertise goods they don't actually have.

I'll wait until the funds are back in my account before updating this report and advising that the issue is closed.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order under different name

AUTHOR: Scooter Movies Shop - (United States of America)

The order was under a different name - Stephen Turner, not Madonna Singh-Khan.  I was able to find the order and issued a refund to the individual.

No Order Found? I Can Log On And Find It

AUTHOR: Madonna Khan-Singh - (Australia)

The seller has rebutted my claim that they took my money and didn't provide any goods, by claiming that they can't find my order. How is it then that I can log on to their site, and locate the order myself? How is it that I provided that number to them and they chose to ignore it? How is it that they'd receive three emails from a customer directing them to their own system's order number, and then not answer one of those emails? How is it that they've banked my money without questioning what it was for? What they've posted isn't a rebuttal - it's a pathetic attempt to cover their own tracks.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No order found???

AUTHOR: Scooter Movies Shop - (United States of America)

I have no orders in my system under the name Madonna Khan-Singh.  I'm not sure exactly what she wants me to do or how I am supposed to respond...