Complaint Review: Scooter Movies Shop

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Nybob — White Plains New York
Scooter Movies Shop
Internet USA

Scooter Movies Shop Totally ripped off my Scooter - takes money and runs Internet

I placed a movie order mid-March 2013 and received a confirmation email and order number immediately. In addition, they charged me in full that same day.

I had not received my movies, nor an order update even after the "up to 6 weeks" their website says it may take, so I emailed to ask about my order. Within just one day, a polite email indicated that he was "not a scammer" and just slow to get my movies out, but that they would be shipped shortly.

That was the last I've heard from them and they have not responded to any of my other emails.

I am now working with my Credit Card company in hopes of recovering my loss. But this is difficult because I've learned that most credit card companies (including mine) have a only a 60 window to challenge charges.

Because Scooter say it may take up to 6 weeks, and then replied politely at first, it all seems like a ploy just to get past that 60 day mark.

Based on my situation and all of the other complaints I'm now finding in reviews, "Scooters" is sure sounding like a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movies-Shop/internet/Scooter-Movies-Shop-Totally-ripped-off-my-Scooter-takes-money-and-runs-Internet-1057237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movies Shop