Complaint Review: Scooter Movies Shop

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Molly — Eugene Oregon United States of America
Scooter Movies Shop

Scooter Movies Shop scootermoviesshop.com The movies I bought never came. Internet

*Author of original report: I would like a refund

On their website it says they ship First Class. I have waited over 2 weeks from when I paid, and still have not recieved anything.

I emailed them questions on 3 different occasions and they did not respond to any questions. I did not get a confirmation email stating the order went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movies-Shop/internet/Scooter-Movies-Shop-scootermoviesshopcom-The-movies-I-bought-never-came-Internet-987209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movies Shop

I would like a refund

AUTHOR: Molly - (USA)

I no longer want the DVDs from Scootermoviesshop because I went and bought those ones elsewhere since Scootermoviesshop didn't send them in a timely manner and these were supposed to be christmas gifts.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC