Complaint Review: Scooter Movies

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Crys — Oregon United States of America
Scooter Movies

Scooter Movies Scooter Movies Shop Fraud charged my card but did not ship movies. Company did not respond to my emails or calls. Internet

I purchased DVD's on Scooter Movie Shop's website and was sent an order confirmation that they would be shipped within two days. After two weeks I emailed them to get the status but they never replied. I never received them so I went to the website to check on the order. It showed vague order details that concluded with "order canceled and credited"...but it was NOT credited.

I checked my credit card company to find that there was no credit. I called Scooter Movies using their advertised telephone number but they did not return my phone call as of today, several weeks later.

I had to put in a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back.

No matter what this company says, there is no excuse for their behavior. I used the right contact information, I called, I emailed, I gave the proper card & billing onto, I made sure emails did not go to my spam, I sent a threatening email. These guys are crooks and I'm concerned now that they have my credit card information.

They have several victims that have reported them. Do not buy from this fraudulent company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-Movies/internet/Scooter-Movies-Scooter-Movies-Shop-Fraud-charged-my-card-but-did-not-ship-movies-Company-929884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter Movies