Complaint Review: ScooterMovieShop.com

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: cottontail — Monroe North Carolina United States of America
ScooterMovieShop.com
scooter@scootermovieshop.com Internet United States of America

ScooterMovieShop.com Ordered 2 movies paid for them and now no movies no contact no response , Internet

I ordered 2 western dvds on 11/26/12 to have for a christmas gift.  My credit card was charged and approved 11/28/12.  I never received a shipping email so I decided to check on the order.  Nothing had changed with my account on the website so I decided to email scooter.

On Dec 5 I emailed questioning my order and whether it had shipped.  As I searched the web site I also found the ripoff reports of this store.  I then became very concerned.  I have emailed him several times, I found a complaint with BBB in Miriamar,Fl for this same website I got the phone numbers from there and left 2 messages on the voicemail for this shop.  I have received no contact whatsoever. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB.  I have now found the same movies elsewhere for Christmas so I just want my money back and I will be done this scammer.  Thank you for your help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScooterMovieShopcom/internet/ScooterMovieShopcom-Ordered-2-movies-paid-for-them-and-now-no-movies-no-contact-no-respo-982228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScooterMovieShop.com