Complaint Review: ScooterMoviesShop

• Reported By: Anthony — Visalia California United States of America
ScooterMoviesShop

ScooterMoviesShop Failed To Deliver Product Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Better Business Bureau

Back in November, I ordered a DVD, "He's My Girl" for $10.00 plus $1 shipping. On November 16, 2012, I received an email that the product was on it's way. Today it is December 18, 2012 and I still have not received the item. I have left several emails to the company. In fact, the only way to contact them is through an email address. There is no contact phone number or address. The only contact info is: Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com. I am getting really concerned. The item should have been delivered over 3 weeks ago. The company has failed to respond back to my email. If there is a way you can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to read my form of concern.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScooterMoviesShop/internet/ScooterMoviesShop-Failed-To-Deliver-Product-Internet-983912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScooterMoviesShop

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

Hi! I was in the same situation. Actually, as you can see on this site, many of us have been in this situation :-) I got my money back from ScooterMovies by filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It's simple, you can do it online at https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/

The upside too is that if the BBB gets enough complaints, hopefully they'll shut down that site.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC