Complaint Review: ScooterMoviesShop.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: kdetour — Glebe Other Australia
ScooterMoviesShop.com

ScooterMoviesShop.com did not send a DVD I ordered but took my payment, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I also placed an order with a successful charge to my credit card

*Author of original report: Response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order didn't ship due to declined credit card

I bought a DVD from ScooterMoviesShop.com - (Powered by CubeCart). I got an email that they received my payment but I have not received my DVD. I have since sent several emails to which they don't reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScooterMoviesShopcom/internet/ScooterMoviesShopcom-did-not-send-a-DVD-I-ordered-but-took-my-payment-Internet-728276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScooterMoviesShop.com

I also placed an order with a successful charge to my credit card

AUTHOR: Rusty0 - ()

I placed Order No: 130324-175121-5588 with scootermoviesshop.com. Subsequently I sent emails and never received a response. After waiting a month without receiving the items or email responses I obtained the shop's phone from my credit card bank. No one would answer the shop's phone when I called. I filed a dispute with the shop at my bank. The bank responded that they could contact no one a the shop and I got my money back.

Response

AUTHOR: kdetour - (Australia)

Like I originally said, they took my payment!

This was a long time ago and if all they can say is that my credit card was rejected then they are lying, so what is the point of continuing this after so long?

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order didn't ship due to declined credit card

AUTHOR: Scooter Movies Shop - (United States of America)

This order did not ship because the credit card was declined.  Payment was never received.