Complaint Review: Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Calvin — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com

Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com Took my money & did not send items Internet

I placed my order for 2 DVDs on August 8 and my credit card was charged for the purchase.  The website states that orders are processed within 2-4 days.  I have not yet received any products or received any email updates from the company.  I have sent five emails and left a voice mail on their phone number.  All my email and phone inquiries have been ignored and gone unanswered.  Since the company has taken my money and NOT sent the items, and it has NOT shown the courtesy of answering any of my numerous emails and phone message, I must assume that I have been ripped off and a victim of a scam.  I would advise anyone to think twice before ordering from this company.  I see numerous other ripoff reports have been filed on this company.  I regret that I did not see these report before I ordered from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScooterScooterMoviesShopcom/internet/ScooterScooterMoviesShopcom-Took-my-money-did-not-send-items-Internet-929676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com