Complaint Review: ScooterTronics

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
ScooterTronics
1936 Liberty Rd, Waldorf/Sykesville, Maryland U.S.A.

Scooter Tronics Horrible Service/ Still Waiting for Shipment Waldorf/ Sykesville Maryland

My girlfriend and I each placed an order for a scooter helmet with ScooterTronics (http://store.scootertronics.com) on June 17th. It was supposedly shipped on June 17th or 18th, and as of July 2nd, we have still received nothing. I live in DC and the company is based in Maryland. It makes no sense why it would ever take this long to get to me.

Each time we have called, the person answering the phone has either been extremely rude (I called at 10am once and the guy picked up the phone and said he just got there and didn't know anything about my order, and basically hung up) or has not been able to provide any information. They are constantly saying they are waiting to hear back from people regarding the orders, their system is down, etc. and that they will get back to me, but never do.

When I asked if I could cancel my order, I was told they would have to find out if it was shipped...and even then, the woman (Mary) was new with the helmets and didn't know the cancellation policy.

A general word to the wise to NEVER shop with Scootertronics and pass the word on to anyone you know interested in Scooter accessories.

Jamie
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScooterTronics/WaldorfSykesville-Maryland/Scooter-Tronics-Horrible-Service-Still-Waiting-for-Shipment-Waldorf-Sykesville-Maryland-346722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScooterTronics