Complaint Review: Scooterdepot \ Sunny Sports Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Scooterdepot \ Sunny Sports Inc.
15705 Arrow Hwy Ste 1 Irwindale, California. 91706. PH#. 1-888-839-7088 Irwindale, California U.S.A.

scooterdepot.us \ Sunny Sports Inc. \ happyscooters.com \ pocket-bikes.us scooterdepot Will Not Send MSO \ POSSIBLE FRAUD \ SCAM \ Irwindale \ City Of Industry, California

These people sent the scooter but I had to spend $75 for a motorcycle mechanic to fix it. They told me the MSO has been sent out 6 different times and dates. They did send a MSO and a bill of sale aprx 1 month after they PROMPTLY took my money but both of them had a wrong VIN # so guess what?

Right... no matching MSO, no registration, no title, no tag, can't legally ride on the road. I do not expect them to even send the correct MSO nor the Bill Of sale. These people must be crooks or just the most incompetent imbeciles to ever grace the world wide web of business.

I frankly don't see why they haven't been shut down or sued out of business. I suspect fraud and or title fraud or embezzlement from somebody at the company. I would highly advise anybody not to do business in any shape, form or fashion with

www.scooterdepot.us

do yourself a BIG favor and listen to us that have posted. We are unselfish and knowledgeable people trying to help our fellow man and woman not to make the same mistakes we have come to learn the hard way.

Heed our warnings or be well prepare to suffer the consequences like a dumb a**! I feel your pain already!

Whatever151
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooterdepot-Sunny-Sports-Inc/Irwindale-California-91706/scooterdepotus-Sunny-Sports-Inc-happyscooterscom-pocket-bikesus-scooterdepot-Wil-358481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooterdepot \ Sunny Sports Inc.