Complaint Review: Scootermovieshop.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Tigard Oregon
Scootermovieshop.com

Scootermovieshop.com Ordered 2 dvds 6 weeks ago, never arrived. All but one email ignored. Don't want refund - want shipped! Internet

My name is Michael Claus.  6 weeks ago, I ordered 2 dvds from ScooterMovieShop.com.  They both have yet to ship.

Of the more than dozen inquires sent about this order, I got one reply.  It was almost 3 weeks ago and said the order had a delay and would ship soon.

When I asked what was soon - a few days, a week, etc. - I was repeatedly ignored.  I don't want a refund - not yet anyway.  I ordered 2 hard to find movies and want them finally shipped!

David Miller -  the owner - was quick to take my money, but very slow delivering the goods.  I've been in customer service 25 years.  Needless to say, ignoring your customers concerns and questions is NOT good business practice.

I want what I ordered to be shipped NOW or I will be forced to take more drastic action!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scootermovieshopcom/internet/Scootermovieshopcom-Ordered-2-dvds-6-weeks-ago-never-arrived-All-but-one-email-ignore-1037004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scootermovieshop.com