Complaint Review: Scootermoviesshop

• Reported By: Mary — Susanville California
Scootermoviesshop
Internet USA

Scootermoviesshop Angry & Frustrated, no movie, no money & no response Internet

On March 5, 2013 I ordered the movie "The Uninvited", a movie from 1944.  I paid $16.68 which was deducted from my bank account on March 7, 2013.  The only contact information they list is their e-mail address which he states is the best way (and only) to get ahold of him.

After a month had passed by I started e-mailing him, 3 times over the next 2 weeks,  no response.  Still no movie and no money.  This site is a complete rip-off and it is sooooooo frustrating because he never responds.  I finally purchased the movie on amazon.

I want my money back!!!!  I wanted to express my frustration and anger however the instructions are not to use caps!!

AAAAAAA, I am totally peeved!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scootermoviesshop/internet/Scootermoviesshop-Angry-amp-Frustrated-no-movie-no-money-amp-no-response-Internet-1054928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scootermoviesshop