Circuit

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: amy — Internet United Kingdom
Scootermoviesshop.com

Scootermoviesshop.com Took money for goods never received and ignored all emails! Internet

I ordered an item in November. At the time there was no indication of a delivery date. They took my payment immediately and the status of my order was left at 'pending'.

I have received absoulutely no correspondance at all from scootermovies. I received no receipt or confirmation of my order, which I found strange.

Over the past month I have sent them 4 emails requesting details of when I will receive my order no. 121120-103049-8442 , but have received no reply!! Very unprofessional.

My order is STILL listed as 'pending'  which is described as "Processing (See order notes) - Payment may or may have not cleared or the order hasn't been dealt with yet" My payment cleared immediately so I have no idea why they would not "deal with" my order or send any reply to my emails.

VERY, VERY DODGY COMPANY!!! AVOID!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scootermoviesshopcom/internet/Scootermoviesshopcom-Took-money-for-goods-never-received-and-ignored-all-emails-Interne-981392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scootermoviesshop.com