Complaint Review: ScootersMovies.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: jennifer — hacienda heights California United States of America

ScootersMovies.com ScootersMoviesShop.com Fraudulant Internet Movie/DVD Company, Internet

ScootersMoviesShop.com would not cancel one of my orders.  Their on-line order form stated that my first order did not go through.  I re-ordered using a different credit card.  Their order form stated that my second order did not go through either.  When I checked my email, I had receipts for both orders.  I emailed Scooter's email address, being the only way to contact them, to ask them to cancel my second order. I never received a response back.  I emailed them four more times asking that the second order be cancelled, but never received a response to any of my emails.

Both credit cards were charged for the same DVD.  I NEVER RECEIVED either ORDER after over a months waiting.  I have notified both my credit card companies that ScootersMoviesShop.com is a fraudulant company and they are both working on crediting my accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScootersMoviescom/internet/ScootersMoviescom-ScootersMoviesShopcom-Fraudulant-Internet-MovieDVD-Company-Internet-1027920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScootersMovies.com