Complaint Review: Scootertronics

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Bladensburg Maryland
Scootertronics
3370 Leonardtown Road, Suite 231 Waldorf, Maryland U.S.A.

Scootertronics STOLE SERVICES IN THE AMOUNT OF $900 PLUS DOLLARS Waldorf, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: P Brown paid n full!

Michael Milstead called my business, Pharice Brown & Associates, LLC, and asked me to fill an assistant position for him in his shop in Waldof. He refuses to pay according to his contract. The person worked for him for 3 weeks and he REFUSES to pay.

I have sent him copies of the timesheets he signed, his invoices and copies of his contract, IGNORED.

I have left messages for him at his shop and on his cell phone, IGNORED.

He also had decided to yell at me on the phone the one time he did return a call because I told him I was going to collect what is owed.

Never do business with him. I have reported him to BBB and I am in the process of bring charges against him for theft of services.

Pharice
Bladensburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scootertronics/Waldorf-Maryland-20601/Scootertronics-STOLE-SERVICES-IN-THE-AMOUNT-OF-900-PLUS-DOLLARS-Waldorf-Maryland-356363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scootertronics

P Brown paid n full!

AUTHOR: Debi Ops Mgr - (U.S.A.)

I am writing in response to Ms. Browns comments as I handled this issue. I want to first comment, Ms. Brown was paid in full September 08 and for the amount she agreed to after my findings ($600). NOTE: The same amount of the check she was paid in July, but never deposited (as she didn't notify the company, she wanted the check in her name and not the company's name).

In mid August, I contacted Ms. Brown to resolve the matter and she refused to speak with me and was very rude. She deferred to her attorney and I immediately contacted him. In my review of this account I shared with her attorney, there were missing time sheets, incorrect invoices (wrong amounts & dates). He agreed to get me documentation and review my findings so we could settle this matter promptly. We communicated for a few weeks.

In early September, Ms Brown dismissed her attorney to communicate directly with me. I communicated with her professionally. These are parts of two of her emails. They come off as personal as opposed to a business email. "I will not waste another thought, moment or second on you two. I hand you over to God's wrath to deal with you. Send my $600.00 and never speak my name again." "Stole from me, just send the $600 and leave me alone."

In early September, as per Ms. Brown's own email, this was account was paid in full for $600. Again, she neglected to mention she held the final payment for over a month!

It is agreed that the temperaments were at times challenging with the comments made by Ms. Brown between herself and Michael. I found her to be challenging at best. We can only wish her continued success.