Complaint Review: Scootertronics

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Etters Pennsylvania
Scootertronics
3370 Leonardtown Road Suite Waldorf, Maryland U.S.A.

Scootertronics Worst service ever. Rude, unprofessional, a rip off Waldorf Or Sykesville Maryland

*Author of original report: Update

One of the worst shopping experiences I have ever had. They were extremely rude. First at this time neither of the toll free numbers are working. One rings about 15 times and then disconnects you, and the other one just rings forever. Finally I called the toll number and got transferred to a cell phone. He answered the phone with "hello". I had to ask him if this was Scootertronics. Then I asked him a question regarding an order listed as processing. He told me the order was already completed and shipped. I asked him for clarification since the website still lists it as processing and he started screaming at me. He told me he couldn't be expected to notify customers when he shipped parts. Then he hung up on me. I had to call him back. Later he charged my card any way. This was yesterday and still the order is listed as processing telling me that I will get an email when it ships.

To recap.
I was yelled at over the phone loud enough for others around me to hear his end.
I was informed that he could not be bothered giving me shipping information even though it is clearly stated on the website that this would be done.

The customer service is rude and extremely aggressive

Wish I would have googled the company and checked the BBB record prior to placing my order. Apparently this is the way this company operates. Also please view the Yahoo Merchant reviews.

Mellow0o0
Etters, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scootertronics/Waldorf-Maryland-20601/Scootertronics-Worst-service-ever-Rude-unprofessional-a-rip-off-Waldorf-Or-Sykesville-M-344007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scootertronics

Update

AUTHOR: Mellow0o0 - (U.S.A.)

Scootertronics fully refunded my order a few days after they recieved my return order. They are not a rip off just severly lacking in customer service skills.