Complaint Review: Score Marketing

• Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Kryxtyn2 — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Score Marketing
470 SW 12th Avenue Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Score Marketing CCBILLEU You screwed with the wrong mom Deerfield Beach, Florida

My son(19) began receiving all sorts of magazines not knowing why. He was getting Inc.,Better Homes & Gardens,Slam,Parenting none of which interest a 19 yo boy.

Then he started getting phone calls on his cell phone for payment on these magazines. They hounded him at home and on his cell.About 2-3 weeks ago he asked if I could talk with them and see what is going on.

First they did not want to speak to me-only him. I complained (and got a little rude) asking for a manager.The woman said there is no manager. I began getting a bit more rude and insisted any supervisor would do.They found someone different to speak to me. The woman on the phone insured me there was no way out of this binding contract although, they would send him his $100 Wal-Mart gift card and a list of magazines for him to choose ones he liked.

Then they asked to speak to him to see if he could find a magazine that he liked. After a bit I came back to find him verifying his bank info with them, basically I think he gave them more info tricking him. I went on a search of his bank account and found charges from CCBILLEU (location Valetta, Malta) and some INTL SERVICE FEES(Valetta,Malta)(http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ccbilleu-c117607.html) that started showing up along with the Score Marketing crap. We have had to close his account so that no other random charges appear.

This is a nightmare. He is 19 on his way to start his life and I don't want to see something like this cause trouble. I am using any resources available to report this and stop it from happening to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Marketing/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Score-Marketing-CCBILLEU-You-screwed-with-the-wrong-mom-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-766339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Marketing