Complaint Review: Score Scense

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: LAC20 — Lutz Florida
Score Scense
, Select State/Province USA

Score Scense rip-off credit protection online company

I got an e-mail ad for to get your credit score for $1.00. I did that. Then in a couple of weeks I get a charge on my credit card for $29.95. It was going to be a monthly charge for credit monitering. I called the company right away and cancelled service. I was assured that my $29.95 would be refunded. After many saled pitched to lower the cost. A few days later I get an e-mail stating that I would nopt be refunded because I called to late and the billing cycle was already begun.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Scense/Select-StateProvince/Score-Scense-rip-off-credit-protection-online-company-1128786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Scense