Complaint Review: Score Sense

Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Select State/Province USA

Score Sense too my money!! RIP OFF Dallas texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I have been completley ripped off by them!! I never agreed to any of their services but they are sneaky and have preselected boxes that i must call and cancel! I have no clue that i ever did this!

They have no care that they are taking peoples money and not giving any care that they are charging a ridiculous amount!

The rude person named Sawyer told me it was my fault!!!

I am filing a dispute with my credit card company and I will also contact the BBB.. I am sure i dont need to explain my whole story because if you are on here reading about them you are going through what I am going through.

Sawyer told me they have been watching and taking care of my credit and sending me emails!! Well if this is such a reputable compnay which we all know its not why would it go in my junk mail!!

I will fight this tooth and nail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Select-StateProvince-75205/Score-Sense-too-my-money-RIP-OFF-Dallas-texas-1068520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Janine ,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense