Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Alexandra — San Francisco California
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense Absolute Rip off. Disrespectful, Unfair, Malicious and Crooked! Dallas Texas

*General Comment: I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

A Score Sense account was created with my Visa card WITHOUT my permission. I called to get the charges reverse. They confirmed that I had not used the service I paid for, therefore I should be elligible for refunds.

I have spent over an hour telling my story and citing my bank statements. I received a letter that my account had been cancelled 7/11. And 7/12 I am charged AGAIN.

They tell me the other refunds will occur two days after I spoke with each representative - only to receive an email that my refunds were not processed because I "requested the refund after your communicated billing date" This does not legitimate the cancelled refund, or explain it.

The representatives I have spoken with have both placated my concerns, and tried to pacify me by telling me I would receive my refunds, but they are stone cold liars.

Do NOT fall victim to this company, they allow people to open accounts with your information and don't flag that transaction as suspect in any way. For a company that is supposed to protect you, their practices are shady and unfair to the core. GO ELSEWHERE.

I will be calling again today and I can assure you, I WILL get my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-Absolute-Rip-off-Disrespectful-Unfair-Malicious-and-Crooked-Dallas-Texas-1067059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

#1 General Comment

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF

AUTHOR: janine - ()

I have also filed here and i am going to call the BBB on monday and i will file everywhere I can on the internet about this company!! They are SOO  shady! if it was so protective against us they would NEVER take our money because we got suckered into something! I spoke to a Sawyer who was soooo rude and condecsending!! I am now stuck on hold and now they answered and hung up on me!! I WILL continue to persue this I am also contacting my bank!!!! RIP OFF! i will also contact my paper and the news channel!!! I will not let this go!

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Alexandra,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense