• Report: #981970

• Reported By: rniles — Dubuque Iowa United States of America
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas United States of America

Score Sense Deceptive, False Credit Card Charges Dallas, Texas

Score Sense is a complete rip-off. Thinking I was applying for an FHA loan, I accessed scoresense.com to access my credit score to enter into the FHA application (which I assume is now a false application).

I was under the impression I was being charged 1 refundable dollar. I was given my credit score, entered it into the application and thought I was done with it. About a week later I checked my online bank account to see I was charged 29.95 from score sense. I was furious.

I called them to see about getting the money refunded and was told by the service agent that he would do what he could and would send an email to corporate to request the refund. I also cancelled my "membership" that I never even knew I signed up for. This is a complete scam. I will be amazed if I am refunded the 29.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-Deceptive-False-Credit-Card-Charges-Dallas-Texas-981970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense