Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Hampton New York
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense One Technologies, LP Took $1.00 then proceeded to obligate me to $29.95 a month. An ongoing RICO crime! Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Score Sense enticed me into spending $1.00 for a one-time credit report . After that I received a charge of $29.95 for what and from where I do not know. I never joined a monthly service . Why on earth would I spend $29.95 a month for something I can get for free thru other companies? This is a rip off and falls under the RICO act- an ongoing criminal activity. Where the hell is the FBI and State Attorney Generals???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-One-Technologies-LP-Took-100-then-proceeded-to-obligate-me-to-2995-a-mon-1079447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Bill,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense