Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Unanimous — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Score Sense
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Score Sense ScoreSense This Fraudulent Company gives every Company on the Internet a BAD NAME. Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

As I was viewing my credit card account, a pop-up, which appeared to have originated from my bank, came on saying that someone had brought a laptop home and more than a million numbers went missing.  Because of their error, I could sign up for free credit monitoring.

Well, it did not take long for "ScoreSense" to debit my account for $29.95.  Now, I will need to close the account which receives my social security check.

Even though I called Score Sense and discontinued this "Service," from what I have read through a Google search they continue to scam and charge accounts.  They are supposed to have a Texas address, but they lie, A LOT.

Is there no agency who cares about the legitimacy of the internet?  I have contacted my state's attorney general, and plan to do so in Texas.

If anyone can tell me other agencies to contact, I will.

Thank you for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-ScoreSense-This-Fraudulent-Company-gives-every-Company-on-the-Internet-a-BAD-N-1016186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense