Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: ginger — Homer Glen Illinois
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense, a Product of One Technologies LP Offer a free credit report, and then steal your money out of your checking account Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I was offered a free credit report by score sense, only to find my checking account was charged 29.95.....I called the company and they have decided to keep my money. My husband has not worked in 5 years, and they almost put me in a negative balance in my checking account. I was unaware of their cancellation within 7 day policy, as it was not cleary stated. All I thought I was doing was getting a free credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP-Offer-a-free-credit-report-and-then-steal-y-1123007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Ginger,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense