Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Reported By: olddragon — Sacramento California United States of America
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway Su 110 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Score Sense accessed my bank account Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Actually, it is worse than just the one time charge

I went on a site for low cost housing, they required I get my credit numbers before I could access their site.  so I was sent to the Score Sense site.  I filled out the registration form & they wanted a dollar for the report so I filled in my numbers for the dollar payment.  I got my numbers & left the site & didn't think anything about it.

At no time did I sign up for monthy payment or authorize them to take money out of my account.  As results of their actions of witdrawing 29.95,  my bank account had a negitive balance which I was charged $27.00.  I am asking for $56.95 refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-accessed-my-bank-account-Dallas-Texas-982407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

Actually, it is worse than just the one time charge

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Go back and read the terms and conditions again for Score Sense. The fee is a monthly fee of $29.95 if you didn't cancel within the initial grace "free" period. In paragraph 8 of their terms and conditions you gave ScoreSense the right to access your bank account each and every month to withdraw their fee until you cancel.

I hope you cancel with them right away. Read the terms for the right way to cancel this service or they will continue to remove funds from your account.

In my opinion these types of services are awful, but since there are so many of these scam sites, its up to us as consumers to know what we are agreeing to when we click on the "ok" or "agree" button. Good luck in getting rid of Score Sense.