Complaint Review: Score Sense

Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense took $29.95 off my debit in January and February Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: PROBLEM SOLVED

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I applied for a used car loan in December 2013. In December 2013 my debit was charged $1 which was returned February 18, 2014. On January 7, 2014 my debit was charged $29.95 and February 7, 2014 my debit was charge a second $29.95. Upon calling Score Sense I was told to go online to IC3 and file a complaint. I did the FBI said they cannot do anything. Score Sense says they have 48 hours to respond to me by email. The 48 hours started on February 18, 2014. As far as I am concerned I should not have to file fraud with my debit card but I am just to secure my 60 bucks. This is stealing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas/Score-Sense-took-2995-off-my-debit-in-January-and-February-Dallas-Texas-1124718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

PROBLEM SOLVED

AUTHOR: tom stevens - ()

Score Sense sent an email today and said I was approved for refund of $29.95 for January and February. Now seeing is believing.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense