Complaint Review: Score Sense

Score Sense

Score Sense Charges to my checking account without authorization. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went to this website on 2/13/13 - I wanted to check credit reports - Score Sense said it would cost $1.00 which I authorized and was deducted from my checking account on 2/13/13.  Now on 2/21/13 they have deducted an UNAUTHORZIED $29.95 from my checking account.  I tried to call them today at 1:00 pm, tried to email and go online - there is an answering recording saying they can't access information and to call again in 2 -3 hours.  These UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTIONS should be illegal and they should be prosecuted.  This is a scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/internet/Score-Sense-Charges-to-my-checking-account-without-authorization-Internet-1018010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

responses