lighting

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Judith — Indianapolis Indiana
Score Sense
Internet USA

Score Sense They said that I could get a credit score for $1 that would be refunded if I gave them my debit or credit car no. I gave them my debit card no. and found that they charged me $29.95 and will not refund it. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

The company Score Sense offered a credit score for free.  They stated in their Internet offer that they would give a credit Score for $1 that would be refunded the next day.  I found out that they charged my credit/debit card $29.95 and they will not refund it.  They outright lied to me.

Judith
Indianapolis
Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/internet/Score-Sense-They-said-that-I-could-get-a-credit-score-for-1-that-would-be-refunded-if-I-1145327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Judith,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense