Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Reported By: Jessi — Paris Illinois United States of America
Score Sense

Score Sense fraudulent activity,taking money from unwilling people Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense Response

I went online to get a copy of the free credit report I was entitled to from trying to get a loan. When I did this it asked for a dollar so I gave my account information. I figured a dollar was nothing.
Well, this started about 4 months ago and they keep taking money out of my account. I have called and canceled several times but each time they tell me that no calls have been made on my account. I know better because I am the one that called.

This time when I called they said the same thing. I told them this was ridiculous and I am tired of them taking my bill money from my account. I was told a request for refund had been submitted but denied. The request was for three months I was told and come to find out it is only for 2 months and 1 dollar. This has been ongoing for months and to be honest I am now owed a total of almost 100 dollars from this place. Total Ripoff....don't fall for the free credit report crap that is all over the place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/internet/Score-Sense-fraudulent-activitytaking-money-from-unwilling-people-Internet-988633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense Response

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Jessi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense