Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: calipeach — irvine California
Score Sense
Internet USA

Score Sense lied about canceling multiple times and continues to take my money!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I've attempted to cancel my membership mulitples times since last year. I've called about 4 times and I've been continueously charged since then. I have all the statements and they've taken about $300 from my debit card! and this is only from when I finally thought they completely cancelled the "account". I want my money back and customer service representatives are no where even after staying on the phone for 45 min!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/internet/Score-Sense-lied-about-canceling-multiple-times-and-continues-to-take-my-money-Internet-1138028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense