Complaint Review: Score Sense.com

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Bea — Fort Myers Florida
Score Sense.com
Internet USA

Score Sense.com I signed up for free credit report-got charged. $29.95. I thought it was for the year-turns out it's monthly. I requested refund for second month on my credit card. I didn't get bill so didn't know it was a monthly charge. I closed account, but they refused to give me a refund. THis is truly a ripoff. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up for free credit report and got charged $29.95 on my credit card. I thought that this was for the year, and figured that for a year it would be okay. I have not used these services again, and when I got my credit card bill. There was another charge for $29.95. I called Score Sense and spoke to someone who explained that this was a montly expense. I said to close my account and give me a refund because I did not use the services. They refused because "The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date".  I'm not even sure what this means. This is truly a ripoff and this company is defrauding folks like us .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sensecom/internet/Score-Sensecom-I-signed-up-for-free-credit-report-got-charged-2995-I-thought-it-was-1063289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Bea,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense