Complaint Review: Score sense

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: MicYoung — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Score sense

Score sense Went into my account and charged me 30 dollars and wouldn't refund money when I canceled service Internet

I contacted score sense via an Internet ad to check my credit score it said 1 time fee of a dollar and so I agreed when hey went in my account and took 29.95 extra I called and canceled service request my refund they gave me initial dollar back and kept my 29.95 declined my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-sense/internet/Score-sense-Went-into-my-account-and-charged-me-30-dollars-and-wouldnt-refund-money-whe-978327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score sense