Complaint Review: Score

Score
4447 N Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75205 Internet USA

Score Sense RIP OFF Dallas Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Score Sense

Score Sense is a total rip off! I joined for $1.00.......forgot to cancel and was charged $29.95. I called to cancell and was told I had service til July 4th. Then I notice a charge from them on July 5 so I call again. I was assured it would be cancelled and I would receive a refund. I didn't receive my refund, call, and I am told I didn't call in time to cancel! I was even offered a "deal" of $3.95/month instead of $29.95! Do Not Do Business with them!! Credit Karma is the way to go!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score/internet/Score-Sense-RIP-OFF-Dallas-Internet-1066566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score

Score Sense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Elaine,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense