Complaint Review: ScoreBig Inc

• Reported By: nauderm — Saginaw Michigan
ScoreBig Inc
Los Angeles, California USA

ScoreBig Inc Ripoff cancel rude Los Angeles California

I purchased tickets for some Tiger games for my family and friends on their site because they are below face value. We had wanted to get a season ticket package, but could not afford to do so. I also purchased some EXTREMELY CHEAP($7-$10) tickets to events outside of our state because I collect the ticket stubs and wanted them for my collection. In addition, I had an incident where I purchased 2 tickets to an event that we ended up not being able to attend.

I did not know the policy against reselling the tickets(what was I supposed to do anyway...take the loss?). So, I was going to sell ONE PAIR of my tickets on stubhub. I had purchased probably 50 tickets from this site. Would they have cancelled my order and refunded me for the tickets if I had called them? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. So, instead of calling me and inquiring, I just got an email saying they were cancelling 90% of my orders for my Detroit Tiger tickets. THEY NEVER EVEN CONTACTED ME BEFORE DOING SO. This is HORRIBLE business practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreBig-Inc/Los-Angeles-California/ScoreBig-Inc-Ripoff-cancel-rude-Los-Angeles-California-1121580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreBig Inc