Complaint Review: ScoreBig

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: mapark — los angeles California
ScoreBig
Internet USA

ScoreBig Retail price is inflated, seats not where I wanted, no refund even for mistake Internet

This site is a scam. The list price was twice what I could pay on the Angel's own website so 50% was no discount at all. Plus it was not clear that I would receive seats not in the section I choose. I tried to cancel the order immediately and a very rude rep refused. Time for a credit card dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreBig/internet/ScoreBig-Retail-price-is-inflated-seats-not-where-I-wanted-no-refund-even-for-mistake-I-1051173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreBig