- Report: #1133964
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ScoreSence.com
ScoreSence.com, Select State/Province USA
ScoreSence.com FreeScore360.com Credit Scores, Credit Monitoring Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Misleading service to attain "Free" Credit Score for $1 with a seven day trial membership.
When you sign into your account to cancel, there are only two options and neither is an email address in which to cancel your trial nor is there and "Cancel My Account" button. The options are as follows:
1) Write to them, which means if you're at the end of the trail period, and they don’t receive the mail in time, they'll charge your account.
2) Call them, which is what I did and I waited on-line for 30 minutes, which is their intension hoping people will give up. Furthermore, during the calculation process, they wanted to know "Why" you're cancelling so they could try to lure you back... I refused to answer the question.
Waaay too much hassle. Run, run, run away.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSencecom/Select-StateProvince/ScoreSencecom-FreeScore360com-Credit-Scores-Credit-Monitoring-Internet-1133964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.