Complaint Review: ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Saratoga Springs Utah United States of America
ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas United States of America

ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP I called and cancelled my membership with ScoreSense, but a week later they were still debiting my checking account. I had already paid $29.95 twice for my wife and I to check our credit, Dallas, Texas

My wife and I pulled our credit report, and we unfortunately didn't cancel within the free one week trial period. We were charged $29.95 each, and I accepted the fact that I should've done my research before pulling my credit report with ScoreSense and paid the amount and cancelled my membership immediately. I received emails with confirmation numbers on our cancellation. A week later I noticed two new charges from ScoreSense. From what I've read on other comments from people that have used the same credit source, ScoreSense seems to debit people's accounts whenever they feel like it. I was upset that I missed the opportunity to cancel in time to avoid the charge, but now I'm truly upset that they are still taking money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP-I-called-and-cancelled-my-membership-with-S-876869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP