Circuit

• Submitted: Fri, June 28, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: James — Selkirk New York
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense AKA One Technologies LP ScoreSence misleads, steals, and doesn't give a S - - sence Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Same old story.  I signed up online for their "Free" credit score. Of course, had to provide credit card information but won't be billed if I cancel.  Well, I canceled the same day I signed up. Over the phone.

Two months later I notice a $29.95 charge on my bank account. Just happened – still processing. I call them immediately. My bad that I didn't keep the "confirmation number" they gave me over the phone two months prior.

I tell them to immediately cancel my account (again) and I ask to stop the processing. The agent says he’ll submit a request. A request. Not “yes.” I also ask if there have been any other charges. “No” he says.

Within 20 minutes I get an email telling me my request has been declined and it lists not one, buy two charges (both declined) for the prior month that I didn't notice. Liar.

I did get an email confirmation of my cancelation this time. [continued below]....

..... A reasonable company would refund an unwanted service, not keep my money on the technicality of a lost confirmation number. Great way to do business.

Bottom-line: Don’t trust them and don’t put yourself through the hassle of using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/-Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-AKA-One-Technologies-LP-ScoreSence-misleads-steals-and-doesnt-give-a-S--1062822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi James,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi James,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.